Thursday, March 15, 2012

AC Cobra 427 1/24 (My completed project #2)

Hi again,
This is the one from Fujimi. I built this about 10 years ago... but still one of my favorite.
Some say Fujimi's Cobra doesn't look like "Cobra", but I still love its atmosphere when the height is low-downed. I can't say I like it without low-downing.
*Hood catch pins applied
*Rear tires replaced to Monogram's Cobra's
*Head light trims and fuel cap replaced to Sakatsu's (aftermarket)
*Front winker... I can't remember where they were from, but replaced to aftermarket ones.
*PE parts (radiator, Jack-ups, wipers, trims of maters, handle stays and seat belt parts)
*Color: now defunct "Modeler's" Cobra Blue and GUNZE Mr. Color White

I hope you enjoy.

PS. I'm sure I'll make "Monogram's" someday, with some body modifying. I gotta "HASEGAWA-MONOGRAM" super-detailed one in my stock.
































See you soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment